Thank you for choosing Driftwood! Please read the following information carefully.
Driftwood accepts consignment Wednesday-Friday and Sundays from noon to 5 pm. No appointment is required, however if you have more than 50 items we kindly ask you let us know you're coming in at least a day in advance through our Contact link. Please ensure that items for consideration are clean, pressed/neatly folded, free of defects, stains, or alterations. We generally do not accept formal wear, business wear, or junior wear. We only consider items based on the current season and relevant contemporary styles.
- All consigned items are the legal property of the consignor during the consignment period.
- The consignment period lasts for 70 days. An "End Period" date will be provided to the consignor.
- Consignors receive 50% of the actual sale price of their items.
- Items not sold in the first 30 days will be marked half off for the remainder of the consignment period.
- If items are unsold by the end of the consignment period it is the consignor's responsibility to arrange via email or telephone a date and time to collect their items.
- Items not claimed within 10 days after the end date of the consignment period may be donated or disposed of at Driftwood's discretion.
- All payments to consignors will be made ONLY at the request of the consignor.
- Any information or inquiries regarding consigned items(i.e. sales status of items, consignment period dates, amount of credit, etc.) are provided ONLY by request.
- Consigned items will be priced at Driftwood's sole discretion.
- Driftwood reserves the right to adjust the sale price of items or take items off the sales floor at any time without notice.
- Driftwood also reserves the right to discount consigned items, including items already marked down, for the purposes of promotions or daily/seasonal sales, again without notice.
- Consignors must receive payment for their items within 3 months after the end of their consignment period. After such time Driftwood may not honor payment requests.
- Items dropped off for consignment will be processed as expediently as possible. Driftwood will only contact the consignor if any dropped items are rejected and are to be returned to the consignor. After notification, consignors have 7 days to arrange to collect their items. After such time Driftwood will assume the items are abandoned and will be donated/disposed of as Driftwood sees fit.
- All reasonable care will be taken, however Driftwood ultimately cannot be held responsible for loss, theft, or damage of consigned items.
- Items brought in and are consigned that are not pressed or clean may be subject to a cleaning/pressing charges ranging from $5-$25 per item.
Our primary goal and function is to sell your items. We will do everything in our power to maximize your profit. Please remember however, that market forces ultimately decide the value of your items. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us!
Thank you! We hope that you find consigning with Driftwood to be a rewarding experience!